Timberland Creek is a gorgeous community in just the right place to enjoy Oklahoma’s countryside while still accessible to the Metro. Located in the northern end of Edmond, This neighborhood offers secluded tranquility for its residents. Found on Broadway, just north of Simmons road.
It’s a gated development for nature lovers. Neighborhood amenities include a Vegetable garden, fruits, and a Pavilion for gatherings. Perfect for birthday parties or family gatherings.
Located in the Edmond School District. Timberland creek feeds into Heritage Elementary, Sequoyah Middle School, and Edmond North High School. It really is perfect for a young family.
Handmade Homes can make your dream home a reality in this beautiful neighborhood. Want something custom made to your taste? Handmade Homes can build it for you. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to build or reside in this amazing addition.
- Hand Textured walls
- Custom Cabinetry
- Tiled wet areas
- Wood look tile standard in Living Room
- Built in oven with gas cooktop
- Kitchen External Exhaust over Cook Top
- Oil rubbed bronze or satin nickel fixtures
- Pfister plumbing fixtures
- Oil Rubbed Bronze or Satin Nickel
- Eggshell paint throughout
- Bullnose corners in main areas
- Oversized baseboards
- Decorative Ceilings per plan
- Granite countertops through ou
- Air Jetted Master Bath Tub
- Recessed Shower Floor
- Door Less Shower per Plans
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Combination of up to 10 Phone/Cable/Ethernet
The Warranty that Works for You
Every home we make comes with a 1-year warranty. If any product we use in your new home isn’t working correctly, we’ll work directly with the suppliers to make it right. We don’t use a third-party company so, the process is quick and painless. We want you to be completely happy with your house and that means making sure everything is working like it is supposed to.
Available homes in Timberland Creek
155 Timberland Drive
271 Old Farm Road
215 Timberland Drive
431 Old Farm Road
Edmond, OK 73013
- 2932Square Feet
270 Old Farm Road