Covell Valley is located in highly sought-after East Edmond. Filled with gorgeous views, this beautiful community contains 168-acres for mixed-use. This neighborhood is just east of I-35, off Covell and Air Depot, but before Coffee Creek. Located in the Edmond School District. These homes feed into Will Rogers Elementary, Central Middle School, and Edmond Memorial High School. Corvell Valley is the ideal location for a growing family.
Amenities include a clubhouse, pool, and playground. It’s a welcoming suburb where Oklahomans of all ages, all backgrounds, can come together to live, work, shop, play and more. Additionally, Covell Valley residents only have a 10-minute drive to hospitals, doctors, shopping and restaurants. The Golf Club of Edmond sits just across the highway.
Handmade Homes can make your dream home a reality in this beautiful neighborhood. Want something custom made to your taste? Handmade Homes can build it for you. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to build or reside in this amazing addition.
- Hand Textured walls
- Custom Cabinetry
- Tiled wet areas
- Wood look tile standard in Living Room
- Built in oven with gas cooktop
- Kitchen External Exhaust over Cook Top
- Oil rubbed bronze or satin nickel fixtures
- Pfister plumbing fixtures
- Oil Rubbed Bronze or Satin Nickel
- Eggshell paint throughout
- Bullnose corners in main areas
- Oversized baseboards
- Decorative Ceilings per plan
- Granite countertops through ou
- Air Jetted Master Bath Tub
- Recessed Shower Floor
- Door Less Shower per Plans
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Combination of up to 10 Phone/Cable/Ethernet
The Warranty that Works for You
Every home we make comes with a 1-year warranty. If any product we use in your new home isn’t working correctly, we’ll work directly with the suppliers to make it right. We don’t use a third party company so, the process is quick and painless. We want you to be completely happy with your house and that means making sure everything is working like it is supposed to.